Fancy Forms WordPress Plugin
Several members have asked for an easy way to add a Fancy Forms Pop Up to every page on their blog without having to edit each individual post. To assist with this I have written a WordPress plugin that will quickly allow you to do just this.
Please be sure to follow the steps outlined below:
1) Download and install the plugin.
2) From your Fancy Forms dashboard click the ‘Code’ button
3) Select 2 Step Optin
4) Select No Button
5) Copy the code and add that to the Fancy Forms plugin
6) From your Fancy Forms dashboard click the ‘Code’ button
7) Select ‘Option Auto Open Code’ and select your pop up interval
8) Copy that code and add it to the Fancy Forms plugin IN ADDITION to the code you added in step 5
You will now have your pop up on every site. Note that the plugin automatically sets a cookie so that the pop up will only show for site visitors once every 24 hours. This is so they are not nagged by the pop up as they browse your site.
Click the link below to download this free plugin!