One thing that many people don’t understand about making money online
Tonight I had some free time, so I made a training video that explains one thing that many people don’t understand about making money online.
Key things to take away:
- Its impossible to make money online or offline unless you have something of value. The only way to make money is to trade value for value.
- Having your own product is one of the best ways to have value online.
- If you want to do affiliate marketing you still need to provide value, in fact you have to provide extra value, not only to get people to buy the product your promoting, but to ensure that they buy from you and not from any of the 50 other people promoting.
- Interviews and Reviews are a great way to add value of you don’t have your own product or don’t have any bonuses.
- When doing interviews or reviews your trading your time for money, but this is not the same as working at a job, when you work at a job you trade your time ‘hour for hour’ however online you can get paid multiple times for every hour you invest.
- The most important question you can ever ask yourself in your business, is how can I provide value to people, until you answer this you will not do consistently well.